Broad Street Gardens Apartments
Broad Street Gardens Apartments offer 9 modern purpose built self catering properties right in the heart of historic Kirkwall.
Situated between the beautiful Tankerness House Gardens and Kirkwall Town Hall, Broad Street Gardens is perfectly located for exploring Orkney's main town of Kirkwall and beyond. The different Broad Street Gardens self-catering apartments sleep between 4 and 6 guests. There is a private off street car park with one space per apartment.
Classic ApartmentsBook now
Our classic self-catering apartments have two spacious and comfortable bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space. The kitchen are fully equipped with everything you need to feel at home. The living area has a large picture window, dining table and chairs for 6 people & Smart TVs. Bathrooms were renewed in 2019 and have large walk in showers.
- Apartments 1 & 3 have one double bedroom and one twin/superking
- Apartments 2 & 5 have one double and one twin bedroom
- Apartments 4 & 6 have 2 double bedrooms
Superior ApartmentsBook now
Our third floor superior self-catering apartments overlook Kirkwall to the South and over the town to the harbour to the north. They also feature a galleried mezzanine overlooking the living area which is accessed by a timber stairway. There are two double bedrooms with an inner sprung bed settee in the gallery providing accommodation for a further person. The bathroom has a bath with powerful shower and features a fully mirrored wall. The kitchen is fitted with everything you need to feel at home. The living room/dining areas have large picture windows, dining table and chairs for 6 people & a Smart TV.
Our self-catering townhouse is built on three floor levels, comfortably sleeping six people. This house looks south of Kirkwall to Scapa, west over Kirkwall to Wideford Hill and north to the sea.
On the ground floor you'll find a double bedroom, a twin room (with bunks) and a WC. The large kitchen is on the first floor, it has all you need for a comfortable stay including American style fridge/freezer and solid wood dining table and chairs for 6. There is a separate utility room has a sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Also on the first floor is the bathroom with powerful shower over the bath and mirrored wall. The second double bedroom is on the second floor. Across the hall is the living room with a snug gallery area accessed by (steep!) timber steps.
IN ALL PROPERTIES
- Comfortable temperature is maintained with underfloor central heating throughout including individual heating controls in each room.
- Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/dryer, oven, fridge freezer.
- Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and free Wi-Fi.
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board, clothes dryer
- All bedding, towels and electricity are provided at no extra charge.
- Recycling facilities
- Cots and high chairs available on request (Please note cot bedding is not provided).
- Welcome pack containing Orkney milk, locally made biscuits, fairtrade tea/coffee/sugar and a copy of the weekly 'Orcadian' newspaper
- There will also be some laundry tablets/liquid, washing up liquid, hand soap, dishwasher tablets etc
- All our properties operate a strict no smoking and no pet policy.