Our self-catering townhouse is built on three floor levels, comfortably sleeping six people. This house looks south of Kirkwall to Scapa, west over Kirkwall to Wideford Hill and north to the sea.
On the ground floor you'll find a double bedroom, a twin room (with bunks) and a WC. The large kitchen is on the first floor, it has all you need for a comfortable stay including American style fridge/freezer and solid wood dining table and chairs for 6. There is a separate utility room has a sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Also on the first floor is the newly upgraded bathroom (2023) with powerful walk-in rainforest shower. The second double bedroom is on the second floor. Across the hall is the living room with a snug gallery area accessed by (steep!) timber steps.
IN ALL PROPERTIES
- Comfortable temperature is maintained with underfloor central heating throughout including individual heating controls in each room.
- Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/dryer, oven, fridge freezer.
- Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and free Wi-Fi.
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board, clothes dryer
- All bedding, towels and electricity are provided at no extra charge.
- Recycling facilities
- Cots and high chairs available on request (Please note cot bedding is not provided).
- Welcome pack containing Orkney milk, locally made biscuits, fairtrade tea/coffee/sugar and a copy of the weekly 'Orcadian' newspaper
- There will also be some laundry tablets/liquid, washing up liquid, hand soap, dishwasher tablets etc
- All our properties operate a strict no smoking and no pet policy.